As you deliver your trainings, you may offer downloadable documents and resources to help your student take action.
Adding a resource to a training
- Edit the Program in question, and go to Step 3: Add Course Content
- Click on Modules & Trainings
- Open the Module that contains the Training you want to edit, and click the menu to edit the Training Edit button
- Click on the Downloads tab
- Click on the Add New Resource button
- Enter a name into the Resource name field, and click to upload your file
Your new resources will now be available to download for that particular training.
Removing a resource from a training
- Open the Downloads tab, and click the Remove button