As you deliver your trainings, you may offer downloadable documents and resources to help your student take action.
Adding a resource to a training
- Edit the Program in question, and click on Program Modules & Training Content
- Open the Module that contains the Training you want to edit, and click the Training Edit button
- Scroll down until you see the Training Resources section
- Click on the Add New Resource button
- Enter a name into the Resource name field, and click the + icon to choose your resource file
- Click Save to continue
Your new resources will now be available to download for that particular training.
Removing a resource from a training
- Hover your mouse over the resource section and click the trash icon