What is the Page Builder?
The Page Builder is an incredibly quick & simple way to customize your course pages (plus build CUSTOM pages too!)
- Don't want this block on that page? Just delete it...
- Want to move this bit above that other bit? Done..
- Want to add some text in that particular spot? Go for it...
- Want to throw a button there? Cool beans...
- Want to customize your course pages with student info (such as their first name)? Sweet.
- Want to show some content only to some students? Easy!
Here's a quick video to show you what you can do with it here.
How to Find & Use the Page Builder
Here's how to customize the pages of your Membership Site...
Go to your Account and click on the Course you want to edit
Open Step 4 and you’ll see this button to click:
Click that button, and you’ll be taken to the “Page Builder” Layout, where you can customize your course, It’ll look like this…
On the left - hand side, you’ll see all of your available pages to edit
Click on any page to edit, and you'll then see a list of “Available Blocks” for that page.
For example, let’s take a look at the “headers” page. Click on this block…
… and you’ll see options for lots of choices of headers.
You can choose any header, click on it and drag it to the right, and drop it onto your page.
Add as many Blocks as you choose, until your page is complete!
To go back to the main page list at any time, click here: