When you build a course with Xperiencify, we'll provide you some pre-built pages to host your training content.
We've based each page layout on 4 years of our own research into how to motivate students to take action, so there's strategy behind everything we've given you by default.
However, we understand that you might still want to customize the text and functionality of some of your pages, to better suit your specific purposes.
In this article we'll talk about customizing your Course's All Bonuses Page.
Customizing the All Replays page
- From the Courses page, click on the Course you wish to customize.
- Click on Step 4: Customize Your Course Pages. Click on the Customize Your Course Pages button inside.
- Next, click on the All Replays page
- Edit the Replays page by hovering over any block and clicking "Edit"
- In the "Data" menu, edit your text for the block
- See more details on how to edit content in your blocks right here
- When you add your replay material in Step 3: Adding and Updating Course Content the replays will automatically populate here for the student