When you build a course with Xperiencify, we'll provide you some pre-built pages to host your training content.
We've based each page layout on 4 years of our own research into how to motivate students to take action, so there's strategy behind everything we've given you by default.
However, we understand that you might still want to customize the text and functionality of some of your pages, to better suit your specific purposes.
In this article we'll talk about customizing your Course's Single Training Page.
This is the page your student will see when they click on a Training link anywhere in the membership site and view a single training.
Customizing the Single Training page
- From the Courses page, click on the Course you wish to customize.
- Click on Step 4: Customize Your Course Pages
- You'll see a collection of pages available for you to edit/customize or simple preview. Click on Course Home Page
- IMPORTANT: You cannot edit any real training content on this page, since it's being controlled by data in the Course Content area
- You can customize the Complete Actions and Next Training section text
- To change the page footer, scroll down to the Footer section. To change the logo, simply click on it to upload a file from your computer. To change the text, just click and begin typing. Keep in mind that changing the footer on this page will change it globally for the entire Student Membership Site