When you build a course with Xperiencify, we'll provide you some pre-built pages to host your training content.
We've based each page layout on 4 years of our own research into how to motivate students to take action, so there's strategy behind everything we've given you by default.
However, we understand that you might still want to customize the text and functionality of some of your pages, to better suit your specific purposes.
In this article we'll talk about customizing your Coursee's All Trainings Page.
This is the page your student will see when they click on the Trainings link in the top membership site navigation area. This page shows all trainings that are currently available to your sudent.
It's a great place to see all of your core Course content listed in one place.
Customizing the All Trainings page
- From the Courses page, click on the Course you wish to customize.
- Click on Step 4: Customize Your Course Pages
- You'll see a collection of pages available for you to edit/customize or simple preview. Click on All Trainings
- Headline & sub-headline - click on any of the text to edit it directly on the page
- Page image - hover over the image to show the controls and choose whether to upload an image or video
- Section headline - hover over the text to reveal the editing icon
- Click on the Edit icon to show the popup. This allows you to update the global text strings
- View Training button text - to change the view button text, just click and start typing. Any change you make here will be mirrored throughout the entire site, wherever we have use this button