If you're using our order forms to sell your Courses, then we offer 2 kinds of discount coupons you can use.
Type 1: Dollars-off coupons -- allows you to give a discount of a certain amount of dollars off the purchase price
Type 2: Percentage-off coupons -- allows you to give a discount of a certain percentage off the purchase price
Setting Up Your Discount Coupon
- Make sure you have set up your Stripe integration
- Click on the Course you wish to create a Discount Coupon for
- Open the Step 2: Set Course Payment Options section
- Scroll down to the Discount Coupons section
- Click the Add + button to add a new Discount Coupon
- Enter a name for your coupon -- eg: "xmas2020" or "gift9"
- Choose the Coupon Type -- either $-off or %-off
- Enter a value into the Discount Amount field
- Choose whether your Discount Coupon should expire or not with the Coupon Expires field
- Click Save to save your Discount Coupon
Your coupon should now be available to use on your order form.
Note: Your "coupon code" is simply the name of the coupon... whatever you titled the coupon when you created it is your "code".