We offer beautiful in-built order forms that integrate directly with Stripe. Why we like Stripe.
If you wish to use our order forms the only thing you'll need a Stripe account. You can get one at Stripe.com.
Setup Step 1 - Get Your Stripe API Keys
You'll need to gather two API keys from your Stripe account to get your order forms up and running. Here's how to do that:
- Log in to your Stripe account
- Navigate to https://dashboard.stripe.com/apikeys
- Make sure your account is not in "test" mode. If you attempt to process transactions while in "test" mode, your customers will receive a "Your card was declined - your request was in test mode but used a live card" error messages when they attempt to purchase. Inside your Stripe account, you can identify "test" mode in 3 ways:
- To turn "test" mode OFF, and "live" mode ON, click this toggle:
- You'll now see that your keys now have the word "live" in them, instead of "test"
- Now, double click on the "Publishable key" string, copy the text to your clipboard and paste into a blank document
- Click on the Reveal live key token in the next line and copy/paste that string to a document too
Setup Step 2 - Add Your Stripe API Keys to Your Xperiencify Account
- Open your Account Profile page on Xperiencify
- Scroll down to the Stripe Setup section
- Paste the two API Key strings you copied from Stripe into these two fields. (Note: they will be auto-converted into •••••• characters to protect your data)
- Scroll down and click on the Save changes button.
Setup Step 3 - Get Your Order Form Link
Now that your Stripe API keys are in your account, your order will now be available to use.
- From the Courses page, click on the Course you wish to customize
- Click on Step 6: Promote, Get the Word Out! section
- Copy the link from the "Order Form" section -- this is the link to use to promote your Order Form.