What's a broadcast email?
That's an email you send to all students in a couse, all at once.
It can be useful for time-sensitive announcents, spor to let all students know about something at a specific time and date.
Here's how to set it up:
- Click to edit the course that has the students you want to send a broadcast email to
- Next, scroll to Step 5: Add the Secret Sauce, open it and scroll to Experience Engine. Click Create New and choose Create From Scratch
- Choose Future Date & Time from the Starting Trigger droplist
- Next, set your broadcast date & time, and then click the Add button to save it. (If the timezone is incorrect, here's how you can change it.)
- Now click the + button and add a new, empty email to the Experience
- Fill in the fields / write the email the email that you want to send, and click the Add button to save it.
- Lastly, make sure both toggles are set to "on", otherwise the Experience won't run.