XP Done For You Deliverables
When you purchase a "Done For You" Course (or receive one as a bonus), Xperiencify will create a fully gamified course that includes:
- A school marketplace where all available courses are listed for sale.
- A cart and checkout page where students and clients can purchase the course. This includes your payment options and Terms and Conditions.
- A Student Dashboard with options for a countdown timer, mission, goals, welcome video, and pre-actions.
- Module and Training pages with videos, training resources, and actions
- Bonus pages with additional training material, videos, training resources, and actions
- Student “experiences” including on-screen celebrations, emails, and texts generated by user activities available in our “playbooks” templates and chosen by you.
- Integrations with available 3rd party services (advanced option)
Because you are the expert at your business content, you will need to create your sales, branding and training content, to include:
- Your logo and and brand materials
- Sales copy (a paragraph describing your course)
- Pricing and payment terms, and any Terms and Conditions
- Your course mission, goals, and welcome video
- Training content for 1-5 Modules and up to 2 Bonuses, to include notes, resources, and actions
- Any additional images to replace default thumbnails for videos, actions, and pages
- Any customized copy for student emails or SMS (texts)
- Login information for any 3rd party integrations
For more information on any of these steps, please see here or use the customer service chat inside your account or at www.howtoxperiencify.com
To start the process, here are the steps:
- Go to https://howto.xperiencify.com and use the Chat feature to request your Done For You project information.
- Use the provided Google Drive and submission forms to complete all needed items. Work on your project will not begin until all needed information and files are shared with us.
- Once your project is submitted, we will confirm that all needed items have been received, and give you and estimated completion date. Usually this is 10-15 working days, and depends on the complexity of your course.
As always, we’re here to help! Use the chat in your account or at https://howto.xperiencify.com if you need us!