Seeing a yellow spinning circle? Waiting on very slow upload times? Experiencing some kind of strange tech-y glitch?
It's frustrating. We get it.
There can be all kinds of reasons for technical issues (including things happening at your local browser or network level that might have nothing to do with Xperiencify).
But, no worries… we’ve got you covered with some fast fixes that will help resolve most technical difficulties.
Try these steps first to see if one of them immediately solves the issue!
- First, open a private/ incognito window. This opens up a fresh browser window without any cookies or extensions that may be causing glitches or slowing things down. Here's an example of how to do this in Chrome.
- Make sure your browser is up to date.. You'll generally check this by clicking the "About" tab on the browser's menu. See here for an example of how to find this in Chrome:
- If it's not updated to the latest version, select the option to update.
- Try a different browser. Sometimes, the issue is browser specific and simply opening up a new browser will solve it.
- Try an entirely different device.
- Try a different internet network. If you’re experiencing slow upload times for your videos, it may be due to your internet connection. Try your office, a coffee shop, a friend’s house… anywhere you can use another connection and see if that improves the upload time.
- Clear your cache and cookies. See the steps to do that here.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, your Support Team’s here to troubleshoot with you and get to the bottom of things!
If you think there might be a bug in XP, we’ll ask you to make us a “debug video”… you can speed up the process by doing that for us right away. Just follow these steps here, and make sure to let us see that “console window.”
And you can reach out to us using the chat widget in the lower right hand corner of this screen or inside your course creator account. We’ll work with you to resolve whatever’s happening and get you back on track!