Using the Experience Engine, you can automatically remove students from a course after a set period of time.
For example, let’s say you’re offering access the course for a two month period. You can set an action to automatically remove them after the designated period is done.
- Go to Step 5: Add the Secret Sauce
- Open the Experience Engine
- Find your Welcome Email Experience that’s automatically created (or create a new Experience with “added to course” as the trigger)
- After the first Welcome Email action, add a delay timer for two months
- Add the action: Remove from Course
Now, your students will be removed automatically at the end of two months
If you want to stop some students from being removed, you can do this with tags.