All email we send you behalf comes from the "[email protected]" email address.
You can however, change that to send email from YOUR email address (eg: [email protected]), which allows students to reply directly to emails we send them on your behalf.
There's just 1 step required, and once done, we'll be able to send email using any email address you like.
Before You Begin
- You will need the ability to receive email at the support email address you want to use. (Most people already have a "support" inbox for customers and students to use – a helpdesk perhaps, or maybe it's just redirecting into your own inbox.)
- If you don't yet have email hosting for the customer service email address you wish to use, we highly recommend Google Workplace. You can set that up and get an inbox in about 5 minutes.
Setting Up DKIM for your Custom Domain
- Inside XP, click into your Account page and click over to the Your School tab
- In the Email Settings section, find the Send email from my domain toggle, click it, and enter the email address you wish to send from
- Click the SAVE button and you'll receive some instructions to follow: