Even though it’s our top priority to keep the platform working smoothly for you and your students, there’s always the possibility you’ll run into a bug or glitch when using any piece of technology.
It’s important to us to take care of bugs FAST — so you can rest assured that your students are taken care of, and keep your focus on creating your work!
If something doesn’t seem to be working, the first thing to do is rule out any issues happening with your browser. Try these tips to clear any browser issues that might be interfering.
Still having a problem? Let us know! To help us get the issue taken care of as quickly as possible, please send us this info…
Here's What We Need to Know
- Your course creator account email address. (If you email us from a different address than the one attached to your XP account — or if you use the chat window and you’re NOT logged into your account— we need to know who you are!)
- The course that the issue is happening in
- The specific module and training where it’s happening (if applicable)
- Details of the issue. In many cases, the best way to do this is to shoot us a quick video of your screen, showing us the problem, so we can quickly visualize what's going on. Two great tools for recording your screen are https://loom.com or https://getcloudapp.com. Second best option- send us screenshots to show us exactly what’s happening.
- If students are affected- please send us the email addresses of one or two students who are experiencing the problem, so we can check things out from the students’ side.
- Any other info that you think might be important. If you’ve changed something in your account, so that the problem isn’t visible or isn't happening anymore -- please make sure and let us know that.
Sending us this info upfront will help our team get the issue resolved FAST, so you can stay focused on creating your amazing work!
Drop us a note using the green chat widget in the lower right hand corner of your screen, or send an email to [email protected] - we’ll be back to you asap, and get you all taken care of.