Even though it’s our top priority to keep the platform working smoothly for you and your students, there’s always the possibility you’ll run into a bug or glitch when using any piece of technology.
It’s important to us to take care of bugs FAST — so you can rest assured that your students are taken care of, and keep your focus on creating your work!
If something doesn’t seem to be working, the first thing to do is rule out any issues happening with your browser. Try these tips to clear any browser issues that might be interfering.
Still having a problem? Let us know! To help us get the issue taken care of as quickly as possible, please send us this info…
Here's What We Need to Know
- Your course creator account email address. (If you email us from a different address than the one attached to your XP account — or if you use the chat window and you’re NOT logged into your account— we need to know who you are!)
- The course that the issue is happening in
- Exactly where in your account we should look to see the problem. For example: the specific module and training where the issue's happening; the particular Automation or Celebration that's not working; etc. Screenshots are VERY helpful!
- Details of the issue. In many cases, the best way to do this is to shoot us a quick video of your screen, showing us the problem, so we can quickly visualize what's going on. Two great tools for recording your screen are https://loom.com or https://getcloudapp.com. Second best option- send us screenshots to show us exactly what’s happening.
- VERY, VERY IMPORTANT - Please include this info: We need to know HOW you're viewing the course, when you see the problem.... are you viewing the course in admin preview? Or are you viewing the course as a student?
- If you're viewing the course as a student: what's the email address of the student that you're using to view the course?
- >>ALSO VERY IMPORTANT: If you have students reporting a problem, please send us the email addresses of one or two students who are experiencing the issue, so we can check things out from the students’ side.
- Any other info that might be important? For example: If you’ve CHANGED something in your account, so that the problem isn’t happening anymore -- please make sure and tell us that.
Sending us this info upfront will help our team get the issue resolved FAST, so you can stay focused on creating your amazing work!
Drop us a note using the green chat widget in the lower right hand corner of your screen, or send an email to [email protected] - we’ll be back to you asap, and get you all taken care of.