What is a Trigger?
Triggers are how you start or end an automation.
- If you want to start an automation if your student doesn't log in in over X days or weeks, use the No Login trigger
- To start an automation if your student earns a certain amount of XPs, use the XPs Earned trigger
- To catch if your student completes a specific module, use the Module Completed trigger
- Or when a student completes a course, use the Course Completed trigger
We currently offer the following triggers on ALL plans:
- Added to Course: Identifies when your student first joins the course so you can welcome them!
- First Login: Identifies that important moment when the student first logs in. This is usually used to trigger a Celebration.
- Last Login: Detects when a student logs back in after a set amount of time since their last login.
- No Login: Identifies students who haven't logged in for a certain period of time, allowing you to reach out automatically
- Earned Points: Identifies students the moment they earn a certain amount of XPs or XXPs.
- Training Available: Catches when a new training gets released.
- Module Available: Catches when a new module gets released.
- Training Completed: Identify students the moment they complete a specific training.
- Module Completed: Identify students the moment they complete a specific module.
- Course Completed: Identify students the moment they complete a specific course.
- Tag Added: Identify when a student is tagged.
In addition, we offer the following triggers at the Growth Plan level or higher:
- Goal Completed: Reward your students when they reach their goals!
- Cart Abandoned: Catch an order form abandoner, and follow up with them with appropriate "come back" messages. Stats show that "cart abandons" are a costly problem, but they don't have to be for you!
- Countdown: Automatically watch for any amount of time left on your course countdown, and trigger any sequence of emails and SMS messages to encourage your student to take action FAST!
- Purchase Declined trigger: Catch a purchase decline, so you can automatically send emails, SMS messages or other communications to encourage them to try with a different card, or even just to call you (saving sales you'd never get otherwise)
- [Coming Soon]Earned Points in a time frame: Earned a certain amount of points in a certain timeframe -- this allows you to host "point contests" among your students to see who can earn the most, say, over a weekend, or even release bonuses or other content based on random-seeming point achievements!
- [Coming Soon]% Of Content Completed: Once X% of a course completed, trigger a sequence of actions, or even make the student a limited time discount offer on another product
- [Coming Soon]Expiring Credit Card: Catches expiring credit cards so you can encourage people to update before their next payment to you fails, saving you thousands in failed payment plans
- [Coming Soon]# Comments: Award points, badges, bonus content, or prizes to students who leave comments under your trainings -- this encourages more and more engagement among your students, and making your course super-addictive
- [Coming Soon]Leaderboard Position Achieved: Automatically trigger communication or congratulations messages if a student hits #1 spot on the leaderboard, or even award badges
- [Coming Soon][Leaderboard Position Lost: Alert students if they fall from the #1 spot, and encourage them
The possibilities are literally endless -- it all comes down to the kind of experience you want to create for your students!
We want to give you the tools nobody else does that allow you to give your students an experience that's fun, exciting, engaging, that they can't get ANYWHERE else.