This guide covers everything you need to get started with Xperiencify from creating your account, setting up your integrations, to creating and publishing your course! This is a great article for beginners, or those looking to review that they have everything set up prior to launch. It’s intended to help you stay organized and on task so you can get going on your course creation.
First Things First!
The links below will introduce you to some important elements of your Xperiencify account and the resources available to you. We got your back!
Your Admin Dashboard
The first thing you see when you log into your Xperiencify site is your Admin Dashboard.
You can think of it as the control center for your membership site, and it's where you can access everything.
Adding Training Content into your Course
Getting up and running can be quick and easy. Here are the steps:
Customizing Your Training Experience
- Uploading resources for a training
- Adding actions for each training
- How to schedule release of content
- Choosing your XP & XXP sound effect
Customizing Your Membership Site Pages
Once you add your first module & training content, here's how to customize your Membership Site pages.
Getting Ready to Sell
When it's time to sell your Course, here's how:
- Setting up the Xperiencify Order Form
- Customizing the order formation email
- Set up a one-time payment or installment plan pricing
- Set up a subscription plan that doesn't expire
- Giving your Course away for free
- Setting up discount coupons
- Setting up Stripe
The Student Experience
It's easy to add a new student your course, here's how: