In this article, we're going to walk you through how to create a new Experience for your course.
As an introduction, make sure to read about the Experience Engine -- your private course concierge who works tirelessly behind the scenes 24 hours a day, and who's actively looking for ways to create an amazing experience for your students... so they engage more deeply with your content, enjoy taking action, and would never think of abandoning your course.
Adding a New Experience
- Get started by editing a course already in your account, and scroll to Step 5, "Add the Secret Sauce".
- Open it, and you'll see a Create New button
- You'll see an option for Create from Scratch or Create from Playbook
- Or you can choose Create from Playbook
NOTE: If you change a trigger AFTER that trigger has already fired for a student -- it won't change the experience for that student. It will only change the Experience for new students, going forward
- A Trigger is fired when a student is added to the course
- The Trigger starts a series of email automations
- If you CHANGE that trigger - it WON'T change the series of emails for students already in the course (because the trigger has already fired).
- It will only change the Experience for NEW students added, going forward
- Adding a "Student Rescue" Experience
- Adding a Setting up the Communication Sequence inside an Experience