From time to time, it'll be necessary to suspend a student's access to one of your courses temporarily, while still preserving their progress and actions.
Reasons for this might include non-payment, pausing participation, etc..
We've made it possible to suspend a student's access to any specific course, and showing a custom message to the student when/if they attempt to login during the suspension period.
To do this:
- Click to the Students area and search for a student using the search bar
- Open the ... menu for the course in question
- You'll see a few options, click on the "Suspend Access" option
- When you click that, we'll ask you to type a suspension message in the case your student attempts to gain access while they are in suspension. This can be useful if you want to ask them to contact you to switch credit card or similar.
FAQ: If a student is suspended from the course, will they continue to receive automated emails?
- If a student is suspended from a course, they WILL continue to receive emails.
- If a student is removed from a course, they will NOT receive any further emails.